Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Funny story

So I am doing my student teaching right now and it is super fun! It keeps me busy, which I love. I have to be at the school at 7:30 and then I leave at 4:00, so I am there all day! From there I go to work till 5:00. I get home around 5:30 and then I plan lessons for the next day. I love the class that I am in. I am in a first grade class, there are 27 students who keep me on my toes. They always make me smile at least once a day!
So the other day, we were reviewing for a quiz we were going to take on the water cycle. I was asking the students what its called when the water goes up into the cloud (I was looking for the answer of condensation) One little boy whom I absolutely adore was talking with his neighbor so I called on him to answer the question. I said "what is it called when the water goes into the cloud?" he said in a 'matter of fact' tone "well its called constipation". I was trying so hard not to laugh. I quickly corrected him and went on. Afterwards I was talking with my cooperating teacher and we were both laughing about it. Something like this happens about once a day when you are with 27 first graders!!!

1 comment:

  1. i love it. made me laugh..i don't know how you held it together!! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete