Friday, February 26, 2010

Random questions?

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? My finger
2.Where was your profile picture taken? In my driveway
3.Name someone who made you laugh today? A little boy named Joseph
5.How late did you stay up last night and why? 11:30 I was watching "Friends"
6.If you could move somewhere else, would you? Maybe Tremonton
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? nope
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Vicki, she lives in the room next to mine
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Totally! After you have had time to get over them
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Oh man it is the nectar of the gods, but I am trying to cut back. I hear its not the best for you!
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? July
12. Who took your profile picture? My roommate Kara
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? My roommate Vicki
14. Was yesterday better than today? Not really yesterday and today were both awesome.
15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes
16. Are you upset about anything? not really, I miss my sister but other than that I am koshe!
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Of course, I learn so much every time i am in a relationship even if its not a good one.
18. Are you a bad influence? Me...never! But really I am, just ask the people who were with the other night in the car!
19. Night out or night in? Depends on who is in and who is out
20. What items could you not go without during the day? my phone, chap stick, & food
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Kara (she works there) :)
22. What do/es the last text message in your inbox say? "Bummer. But okay cool"
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Craziness, but awesome
24. Do you hate any one? nope - but I really really don't like some people
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Lots of people wanting my address so they can invite me to their weddings
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? I tell myself every morning
28. What song is stuck in your head? "Do you remember" by Jay Sean
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m. Who do you want it to be? My sister, but if not her then a boy

No comments:

Post a Comment