Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pauli

Pauli is my dear friend and loving sister, who decided to dessert me and go have life experiences. I just want her to know that i love her more than anyone in the world. She is the one person that I can tell anything to! She can make laugh and cry anytime she feels the need. Me and her are peanut and jam, we just go together!! We may be over 1000 miles apart but we still are swinging along like two monkeys in the Jungle!!! But really...I love her lots and miss her everyday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too and miss you always!!! We really are like two monkeys swinging together we always have been!! There is no one I would rather be around than you!!! You are so sweet and you almost made me cry!!!!!! I love you so much!!! I need sister shopping time so could you plan ur trip here soon!!!! Susan said you should come soon she can't wait to meet you!! i love you

    ReplyDelete