Friday, December 4, 2009

New to this!

So I am going to try out this blogging thing. It might be kinda boring, because my life is not that exciting, but I will try my best to spice it up.
It is getting closer and closer to end of the semester. I have had so many assignments due the past week and still more to come the next week. But amazingly I am staying on top of them. I had lots of help from my friends in my cohort...thank goodness that I have them or I would not survive. I am getting more and more nervous/excited for student teaching. I am nervous in the fact that I am going to be in charge of 27 first graders for ten weeks and excited because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am almost there!
Its almost Christmas and I can't wait to give the presents I bought to everyone. I love Christmas because its so exciting to give things to people and don't get me wrong I love to partake of the gifts also.

1 comment:

  1. i so love you. just so you know. and p.s. super cute background..i am kinda jealous!!

    ReplyDelete