Sunday, June 27, 2010

Too much free time

So i am officially graduated from UVU in Elementary Education. My job at the After School Program ended in May, so since then I have had oodles of free time...too much to be exact! I had no school and no job and no one to hang out with during the day, it was horrible. I was a pity party and wallowing in my self pity and a good friend reminded me that if we out our trust in the Lord and let him help us with our trials our burdens will be lighter! I am so grateful for people in my life that help me to remember what is most important. After that day I felt a lot better. Now I am just searching for a teaching job for the fall but i am having no luck. I am also working at a profession that I am not qualified to work at.
I washed dishes at my roommate, Vicki's work for a week and her boss had said that if they got busy he would give me a call to come and help out. Well their dish washer ended up quiting and they switched some things around and asked me to come in and help from time to time. The company is called Culinary Crafts and its a catering company, so I am helping make food and for the most part I have no idea what I am doing and am completely lost 90% of the time. I love it though and am so so so grateful for the work and that I get to spend time with Vicki.
In the midst of my free time I got a free vacation. Pauli was going to Florida with the family that she nanny's for and they told her that she could bring a friend so she invited me. She ended up paying for my ticket as my graduation present from her, so I got to go for free. It was so much fun and I had a blast getting to know the family and spending eight days on the beach.
I just hope that people stop leaving me. First it was Shareena, and then it was Pauli, and then Kara, and now my baby brother is going to college (at least he is staying in the state of Utah and is not too far from me) but if one more person leaves me I think I will go insane.
Well I love you all and hope I caught you up a little I will try and post more. :)

2 comments:

  1. glad you finally posted bobbi my love. i miss you lots and lots. and am lovin you lots and lots. and am definitely all tied up in knots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bobbi, I love and miss you so much! You need to come see me... I hope you find a job, all will turn out, it always does. Give yourself a hug from your favorite cousin (that would be me in case you forgot).

    ReplyDelete